Vendor Surveillance challenges
- Many specifications require high standards of vendor quality and performance.
- Most projects have many vendor activities happening concurrently at different locations.
- Vendor surveillance is often labour intensive and costly to administer.
- If managed incorrectly, surveillance reports, documentation and feedback is inconsistent, key issues in manufacture / production may be missed or misunderstood.
- Quality documents, such as inspection test plans, are often overlooked or poorly written. These are critical to successful equipment delivery and operational performance.
- Many main points are not captured by class/statutory inspections.
- Much time can be spent managing vendor surveillance. We can manage this, allowing you to concentrate on Project Management.