- We have spent years assisting clients with vendor surveillance and management. Scope varies by project, Ranging from full project lifecycle vendor surveillance management to Ad-hoc consultancy on a range of vendor management issues, as well as traditional inspection services.
- Clients range from contractors, fabricators and shipyards to end users such as major oil companies. We have also advised major vendors on project Vendor surveillance management and execution strategies.
- We have a team of inspectors and engineers located globally that can execute against agreed inspection plans.
- Documentation, datebook and certification review. Typically done during inspections on site we can also do this remotely.
- Project Punchlist administration and management.
- Project warranty administration.
- We perform surveillance for in service spares, major capital spares, overhaul and repair of equipment.
- Vendor and fabricator prequalification auditing
- Auditor training.
- Emerging market consultancy. We have assisted numerous vendors, predominantly in China, establish quality and inspection programmers that meet international standards and expectations. For our customers this had led to significant increased export revenue.
- Our background is in industrial fabrication we provide fabrication and welding consultancy services including:
– Writing and/or QA check of weld specifications
– Welder training
– Weld field engineering. We have a team of welding engineers that are typically seconded to a fabricator during project execution to troubleshoot welding issues, administer your welding program and eliminate quality issues and the resulting rework.
– NDT and cross checking.
– Failure analysis, metallurgical and mechanical testing as well as independent analysis and expert witness reporting with our partner consultancy and lab.